Bigkid is an integrated creative agency, near Caterham in Surrey. Our modern, serviced office is five minutes from Whyteleafe South station, ten minutes from Upper Warlingham station (30 mins from Victoria) and easily accessible by road (A22 and M25) with ample free onsite parking.
Our team of 20 consists of account managers, creatives, designers, UX/UI and paid search specialists who work alongside the leadership team to deliver creative and inspiring brand and campaign executions. The agency is built around highly skilled professionals, supported by an extensive network of expert providers in development, videography, animation and more.
Clients range from SMEs and NFP organisations to national and global blue-chip businesses. The opportunity to work across a wide range of skill sets, sectors and brands will both excite and inspire the right candidate. Bigkid is the sister company of Cubiquity Limited, a £17m+ procurement agency and part of the wider £100m+ Claverley Group.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
As Integrated Designer, you will be responsible for the creation and delivery of projects for various clients – across all channels. You will excel at both print and digital – from brochures to UX/UI and animation. You will have a keen eye for detail and quality assurance. A team player, with a can do attitude.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creation and delivery of a full range of projects, from branding to one-off campaigns
- Acting as a brand guardian
- Identifying solutions for out-of-scope requirements
- Making sound commercial decisions, quickly understand problems, propose solutions and prevent issues before they arise
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- 3 years’ experience in a creative or production role, preferably in a full service / through the line agency
- Inclusive process and collaborative skills, involving the right people at the right time to get the job done in the best way possible
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner both externally and internally when working with colleagues, stakeholders and clients
- Ability to work well under pressure without losing focus on attention to detail
- Strong relationship building and problem-solving skills
- A true team-player, a great collaborator who is eager to provide insight and receive feedback
- Client Focus – Understands client’s business and organisational objectives, sharing an interest and understanding of their needs.
- Drive and Enthusiasm – Is motivated by meeting and beating deadlines and targets. Strives to overcome barriers to achieving results. Displays a positive and energetic approach and shows initiative, ownership and responsibility.
- Team Working – Shares information and knowledge with the team. Offers assistance to colleagues when they need it. Shows respect for others’ views and feelings.
- Judgement – Makes logical decisions having considered all relevant information and alternative solutions. Considers the broader implications of proposed actions.
- Communication – Speaks clearly and concisely, ensuring all important information is communicated. Asks relevant questions to ensure understanding.
- Quality and Operational Performance – Demonstrates a concern for quality of results. Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement. Checks work carefully, ensuring it is delivered ‘right first time’.
- Planning and Organisation – Plans and schedules activities to ensure best use of time and resources. Takes a logical and systematic approach to work. Monitors progress on tasks and re-prioritises to take account of changing circumstances as required.
- Technical / Professional Skills – Demonstrates technical or specialist knowledge and skills related to the role. Makes decisions and solves problems based on sound technical knowledge. Has a thorough grasp of relevant services, systems and procedures
- Creative – Is a fulcrum for other’s creative ideas. Considers the aesthetic look and feel of any documents or presentations.