Bigkid is a creative agency, located just outside Caterham in Surrey. Our modern, well maintained office is only five minutes from Whyteleafe South train station, ten minutes from Upper Warlingham train station (only 30 mins from Victoria) and easily accessed by road from the A22 and M25, with plenty of free parking onsite.
Our team of 20 consists of account managers, creatives, integrated and brand designers, UX/UI and paid search specialists who work together alongside the leadership and planning team to deliver creative and inspiring brand and campaign executions. The agency is built around highly skilled professionals, supported by an extensive network of talented expert providers; in development, videography, animation, PR and more.
Clients range from SMEs and NFP organisations to national and global blue-chip businesses. The opportunity to work across a wide range of skill sets, sectors and brands will both excite and inspire the right candidate.
Bigkid is the little brother of Cubiquity Limited, a £17m+ procurement agency, and part of the wider £100m+ Claverley Group.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
As Account Manager your key focus is to delight the client, foster excellent relationships and grow your accounts organically with fantastic customer service. You will be responsible for the delivery of all elements of projects for various Bigkid clients and for the wider group business. You will have a keen eye for detail and quality assurance. You will excel in client-facing presentations and be a valued member of the team. You will be great at juggling multiple projects, keeping the client informed every step of the way – all with a smile
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delivery of a full range of design projects, from brand management through to one-off campaigns
- Creating project estimations, scoping, project reconciliations and identifying solutions for out-of-scope requirements
- Project planning and management
- Make sound commercial and financial decisions, quickly understand problems, propose solutions and prevent issues before they arise
- Act as a brand ambassador to the Cubiquity group
- Attend client meetings
- Find, make and take briefs
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Minimum five years’ experience and a track record in a relevant creative environment role, preferably in a full service / through the line design agency.
- Prince 2 or project management or similar showing ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Inclusive process and collaborative skills, involving the right people at the right time to get the job done in the best way possible.
- Excellent spoken and written communications skills.
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner both externally and internally when working with colleagues, stakeholders and clients.
- Ability to work well under pressure without losing focus on attention to detail.
- Strong relationship building and problem-solving skills.
- Manage own travel schedules, expenses and time away from office.
- Perform other duties assigned by immediate line manager.
- An accomplished communicator who is credible and experienced in operating at all levels
- A true team-player, a great collaborator who is eager to provide insight and receive feedback
- Deliver first class sales performance reporting, tracking and administration records.
- Client Focus – Understands client’s business and organisational objectives, sharing an interest and understanding of their needs.
- Drive and Enthusiasm – Is motivated by meeting and beating deadlines and targets. Strives to overcome barriers to achieving results. Displays a positive and energetic approach and shows initiative, ownership and responsibility.
- Team Working – Shares information and knowledge with the team. Offers assistance to colleagues when they need it. Shows respect for others’ views and feelings.
- Judgement – Makes logical decisions having considered all relevant information and alternative solutions. Considers the broader implications of proposed actions.
- Communication – Speaks clearly and concisely, ensuring all important information is communicated. Asks relevant questions to ensure understanding. Is sensitive to client’s needs, remaining calm and confident, even in difficult situations. When required produces clear and well-structured written communication
- Quality and Operational Performance – Demonstrates a concern for quality of results. Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement. Checks work carefully, ensuring it is delivered ‘right first time’.
- Planning and Organisation – Plans and schedules activities to ensure best use of time and resources. Takes a logical and systematic approach to work. Monitors progress on tasks and re-prioritises to take account of changing circumstances as required.
- Technical / Professional Skills – Demonstrates technical or specialist know ledge and skills related to the role. Makes decisions and solves problems based on sound technical knowledge. Has thorough grasp of relevant services, systems and procedures
- Creative – Is a fulcrum for other’s creative ideas. Considers the aesthetic look and feel of any documents or presentations.