Digital Designer / Web Designer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Digital Designer to exercise and develop his/her extensive knowledge and experience of designing for digital media for a variety of different agency customers.
Working closely with the Head of Digital in a fast-growing creative agency, the Digital Designers talents will be put to good use creating outstanding design work that is not only striking in appearance but also a pleasure to interact with.
With extensive knowledge, not only in creating pixel perfect concepts, the appointed candidate will also be passionate about; user-centric design, front end programming, full website life cycles and have an understanding of basic marketing principles.
Diligent and dependable, the appointed candidate will excel in visual communication and take a common-sense approach; unafraid of questioning and (where appropriate) debating the objectives and approach of a given project if it is likely to lead to greater effectiveness and efficiency for the customer and the agency.
The successful candidate will enjoy the challenge of helping our team interpret the aspirations of the customer (be it on internal or external projects) and his/her input will form an essential part of enhancing an already impressive reputation. Involved in everything from digital screen designs, website design, email designs, interactive content design and more, no two days will be the same.
To qualify you’ll need to be an experienced Digital Designer/ Web Designer/ Online Designer or alike with a CV and portfolio demonstrating:
- Solid experience designing for digital media in an agency environment;
- A high proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop & Illustrator);
- A solid understanding build techniques, in particular ‘Responsive Web Design’ (development experience would be an advantage);
- A constant thirst to improve your skill-set and inspire those around you;
- An excellent understanding of UI & UX principles and how to apply them;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (comfortable presenting design ideas);
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines;
In return you can expect a competitive salary, excellent prospects for progression, 25 days holiday and a culture that is fast paced, ambitious, and social.
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. To apply please submit your CV along with a portfolio.